Individual units of motor oil are subject to shipping costs. Motor oil purchases over $30 qualify for free shipping.
5W30 Kendall® GT-1 dexos1™ Full Synthetic Motor Oils Gen2 are premium quality automotive engine oils specially designed to meet the performance requirements of the GM dexos1™ Gen2 specification for gasoline-fueled GM vehicles. They also exceed ILSAC GF-5 warranty requirements for use in other vehicles.
Features & Benefits
• Helps protect against low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in turbocharged gasoline direct-injection engines (TGDI)
• Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 requirements for new cars under warranty
• Enhanced performance benefits at extreme temperatures compared with conventional engine oils
• Exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive provides extra wear protection and improved fuel economy
• Outstanding resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
• Protects against sludge and varnish formation
• Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
• Low volatility for reduced oil consumption
• Excellent low-temperature pumpability for protection during cold starts
• Highly resistant to foaming
• Formulated to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts
• Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85
• Turbocharged gasoline direct-injection, conventional gasoline-fueled and flex-fueled passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, including gasoline-electric hybrids, especially when operating under severe conditions
• Four-stroke cycle gasoline engines in other mobile or stationary equipment
- GM dexos1, Gen2
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Ford WSS-M2C961-A
- GM4718M, GM6094M
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.