Individual units of motor oil are subject to shipping costs. Motor oil purchases over $30 qualify for free shipping.
Kendall® GT-1 Max Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium protection additive is a premium quality, full-synthetic automotive engine oil designed to provide maximum engine protection for both turbocharged gasoline direct-injection, conventional gasoline-fueled and flex-fueled passenger cars and light trucks under all operating conditions. It is particularly recommended for vehicles operating at extreme temperatures or under severe driving conditions, such as towing heavy loads.
Features & Benefits
• Helps protect against low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in turbocharged gasoline direct-injection engines (TGDI)
• Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 requirements for new cars under warranty
• Enhanced performance benefits at extreme temperatures compared with conventional engine oils
• Exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive provides extra wear protection and improved fuel economy
• Outstanding resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
• Protects against sludge and varnish formation
• Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
• Low volatility for reduced oil consumption
• Excellent low-temperature pumpability for protection during cold starts
• Highly resistant to foaming
• Formulated to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts
• Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85
• Turbocharged gasoline direct-injection, conventional gasoline-fueled and flex-fueled passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, including gasoline-electric hybrids, especially when operating under severe conditions
• Four-stroke cycle gasoline engines in other mobile or stationary equipment
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Ford WSS-M2C947-B1 (SAE 0W-20), Ford WSS-M2C947-B1 (SAE 0W-20)
- GM6094M (obsolete specification)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.